If you do not wish for us to collect your personal information please do not use any of our games.
- the type of information we collect, how we collect it, and why we collect it
- how we use your information and with whom we share it
- how you can access and update the information we collect
- the choices you can make about the information we collect
- how we protect your information
- What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
FBS will collect the email address you provide to us if you choose to register an account through one of our games. If you do not provide an email address we will not collect this information.
If you choose to link your Facebook account with one of our games FBS will collect the personal information connected to your Facebook profile. This includes:
- your first and last name
- your public profile picture
- the email address registered to your Facebook account
- your Facebook ID number
- your Facebook login email address
- your gender and date of birth
- any other public information you have shared on Facebook
- How We Use Information We Collect
FBS may contact you using the email address you provide when registering for an account through one of our games. We will contact you from time to time with a promotional newsletter, or in the event you contact us regarding a customer service inquiry using your email address.
We may also contact you using your email address to provide account-specific support. This includes:
- resetting your password
- notifying you of an account change, such as a suspension or termination
We will use information collected from your Facebook account such as your public profile picture, your first and last name, and your registered email address as described:
- we will use your public profile picture as your in-game avatar, which you can remove
- we will use your FB details to include you on our PvP leaderboards
- we will use your first and last name as your in-game username.
- we may use your email address to send you our promotional newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from
We will not use any of the other information we collect from your Facebook account for any reason.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
We will never share or disclose the personal information we collect from you with any third-party sources or with any other individual, except for the following:
- we will share your email address with our email service provider to send you newsletters
- we will comply with any and all law enforcement agencies who are lawfully requesting access to your personal information which pertains to any criminal investigation
- Cookies and the Automated Collection of Information
FBS will automatically receive tracking and recording information collected from your computer or mobile device whenever you choose to visit our website, or contact us through in-game support (Help).
The information we automatically collect includes:
- cookies: small record-keeping pieces of data transferred to your PC or mobile device
- web beacons: informs us if certain web pages are open, or whether you opened one of our emails
- tracking pixels: data that allows our advertising partners to craft more efficient and effective advertising material
- local shared objects/flash cookies: helps us to minimise fraud, remember your in-game preferences, and decrease load times
In addition, FBS with our service partners use the above information to determine technical information including:
- IP addresses;
- the type of computer or mobile device you are using;
- your operating system version;
- your mobile device’s identifiers, like your MAC Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- your browser types;
- your browser language;
- referring and exit pages, and URLs;
- platform type;
- the number of clicks on a page or feature;
- domain names;
- landing pages;
- pages viewed and the order of those pages;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages; and
- game state and the date and time of activity on our websites or games.
- Stopping The Collection of Cookies
- Information Collected From Your Mobile Device
When playing our games on your mobile device, FBS will collect the following pieces of information:
- the name associated with your device
- your mobile telephone number
- your country and geolocation
- your contacts list
You can control the information you provide us through your mobile device by changing your device’s privacy settings. To learn more please contact your device manufacturer.
- Third-Parties and Your Information
- How We Use Your Personal Contacts Information
If you provide FBS access to your mobile device’s contact list you are responsible to inform your contacts you have provided us their details. We may use this information to better connect you with your contacts through our services.
If you link your Facebook account with one of our services, we will automatically receive access to your friends list. We may use this information to connect you with friends who are playing our games.
We may receive your contact details from someone else if they opt to provide us access to their contact list.
- How You Can Access and Control What You Share
You control whether we collect your email address by choosing not to provide us with one when you download and use one of our games. If you ever contact us using your email, we will retain this information so to contact you back in regard to your inquiry.
You can control our access to your Facebook information by opting not to link your Facebook account with one of our games. If you have linked your Facebook account with one of our games and would like to have it unlinked, thus removing your information from our servers, you can unlink your Facebook account anytime through the settings of any of our games.
You are unable to access and review the information we have collected about you, save for your email address which you can change through any of our games, as we do not make this information public to users. However, you can contact us and request we disclose the information we have retained about you, or remove it from our servers.
- How We Protect Your Information
We never publicly disclose the information we collect about you, instead keeping it securely stored on our servers. We take your privacy very seriously and ensure to adhere to very strict guidelines to accessing and sharing your information.
- FBS’s Policy on Children
Our games and website are not intended for persons under the age of 13, and therefore we do not knowingly collect their personal information. In the circumstance a child under the age of 13 has willingly used one of our games, or accessed our website, and their personal information has been collected, and we are aware of their activity, we will take measures to remove their information for their safety.
- Contact Us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: